The Story Behind Count On It
To be most effective it was important that the label had to be handy, effortless to use and versatile and that is how the design of Count On It® was developed.
- The labels are ‘scratch-off’ so there is no need to search for that elusive pen.
- The box is fridge-friendly, so it is always at hand in the fridge, where it is needed and not stuck in a drawer across the kitchen or forgotten on top of the microwave.
- The labels ‘pop out’ of the affordable buy box with the handy dispenser, ensuring labels can easily be dispensed and applied without having to grapple with troublesome backing paper.
- The dates underneath the scratch-off coating have white numbers on a bright magenta background to ensure they can easily be seen at a glance in a fridge or freezer.
- The distinctive magenta and black design of the dispenser box makes sure it can easily be found on the fridge and shop shelf.
Count On It® is the guardian angel of the fridge, watching over the food being stored and keeping an eye on it for you, helping you make sure what you eat is still fresh and safe.
Count On It® … saves you time, effort, money and waste.
WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme) the Government Agency which encourages businesses and consumers to be more efficient in their use of materials and recycle more things more often, currently include boxes of Count On It® labels in their ‘Love Food, Hate Waste’ goodie bags and Waste Aware Scotland list Count On It® in their ‘Waste Aware Products’ and ‘Reduce’ categories. You can read more about it in the press.
Count On It!
Count On It products have been commended by mothers with young children as oftentimes they are so busy, they forget when things have been opened. Also, older people or people with disabilities have found Count On It to be extremely helpful. The bright colours make it easy to find in the fridge, and the scratch off function is simple with no need for other tools.
As well as taking feedback from all the busy mums out there, we have also been collaborating with a company that supplies handy gadgets for those with disabilities. We have ensured that our dispense system is easily operated by someone who may struggle to grip with their hands.